4 star services of the campsite near St Malo
All our services are open from April 08 to November 01, 2023
Our campsite near St Malo opens its doors to you
The reception of our campsite near Saint Malo is open every day from 9am to 7pm.
We provide you with tourist information and we are at your disposal for any further information. We have set up a concierge service.
Rent your bike and discover St Malo from the campsite
We offer bike rental for ½ day, day, week.
All our bikes are equipped with an anti-theft cable. We provide a helmet, included in the rental. If needed, we can provide you with a map of the circuits. Remember to reserve your bikes when you make your reservation.
- From 9am to 1pm or from 2pm to 6pm, the ½ day : 10€.
- From 9am to 6pm, the day : 15€.
- 2 days: 25€.
- 3 days: 35€.
- 4 days: 45€.
- 5 days: 50€.
- 6 days: 60€.
- 1 week : 65€.
A gourmet break during your stay in Brittany
A campsite with a restaurant-crêperie near St Malo
Our choice: “home-made” with local products!
Take full advantage of your vacation and the local gastronomy, and let yourself be tempted by our half-board or full-board formulas with lunch basket.
- The creperie is open from Thursday to Monday from 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:00 to 20:30
- The restaurant is open from Thursday to Monday from 7pm to 8:30pm (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays except in July 13 to August 22 7/7)
- Breakfasts are served from 9am to 11am.
- The creperie is open from 12:00 to 13:30 and from 19:00 to 20:30
- The Snacking is open from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
- The restaurant is open from 7pm to 8:30pm.
- On Saturday, Sunday and holidays, it is also open from 12:00 to 13:30
The restaurant – crêperie is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday:
- From April 08 to July 07, 2023
- From September 06 to November 01, 2023
The bread tour
Have your breakfast delivered to your campsite
We make the bread rounds every night around 7pm, well we, Vincent.
Vincent passes on all the pitches and rentals to ask you if you want bread and pastries for the next morning. You pay when you order (in cash to give back to the baker) and we deliver directly to your location the next morning between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m., well us, Vincent. Please bring a table or chair in case you fall asleep.
You are not on the campsite. No problem, book before you leave to visit the corsair city or call us at 02.99.80.26.86 until 7 pm.
Isn’t life beautiful?